Congratulations to University Place and Ms. White’s students for earning their reward from the first round of the #TCSRobotChallenge! Many teachers told me they wanted to participate, but couldn’t find the time to allow their students to dive in so I am hosting the challenge again this semester. I hope you all can participate this time around. The most creative and engaging presentations will receive a LEGO Mindstorms kit!
- Your students must create a presentation explaining WHY they want the robot kit
- Students must plead their case by using a digital tool such as Prezi, Google Slides, Paper Slides, Glogster, YouTube, etc.)
- You, as the educator, must post the finished presentation to your Twitter account using the hashtag #TCSRobotChallenge
- Your students can create as many presentations as they’d like
- The kit will be awarded to a class, not individual students
I want this to be a fun project for you and your students! The challenge will end March 2! If you have any questions, contact me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Twitter, or phone (ext 2050).
Good luck AND have fun!